Monday, December 13, 2010

Super set me...?

Ugh... super sets are... massively tough.  The shoulder super set was murderous and not something I'll miss.  That's not to say that the other super sets are something I would love to do on a regular basis, but those shoulder ones are hell.

Squeezing day 89's workout in was fun - I was up until 2a after a miserable hockey game, then I worked with a friend to install a new microwave and dishwasher.  I had a couple of hours to clean that up before we had people over for our Christmas tree lighting / decorating.  Add to the mix a snowy day - which shuts down Southern cities like Nashville - and it was tons of fun.  Sara mentioned an 'obstacle course' style set up, which I think describes it very well.

Susan and I haven't set any plans for our celebratory dinner, but I think we'll be doing some post-PCP pictures in our fancy dress outfits just the same.  I'm really excited about Susan's photos, as she shows a lot of difference in her clothes.  Me... meh, I don't have any dimension changes, so I'll just show off the tattoo, muscle definition and fancy clothes.

I haven't gotten to my Day 90 workout yet, but I'm pretty psyched to see how it feels.  I'm also trying to wrap my head around the mental concept of not being within the program's fine guidelines anymore...

So... I'll think about my Day 90 post for a day or so and get back to everyone. 

Last day... wow...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I grew up in Texas, I know what you mean about a light dusting of snow shutting everything. Looking forward to the fancy dress pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - Super-set me too!! Can't wait to read your final post.

    ReplyDelete